Organizing Matters is a separate service offered by Divorce Matters to assist individuals who want to become better organized.
Whether you want to clear out unnecessary possessions, purge, pack, and set up in a new home, or make better use of existing space, Organizing Matters can help with decluttering and setting up systems to simplify your space.
For those who are in the midst of a Divorce and are taking steps to split up the matrimonial home, Organizing Matters can help to negotiate the division of household possessions in a fair, non-confrontational manner.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by your possessions, uncertain how to begin, or need help organizing a change in your life, Organizing Matters can help.
Clients who have extended health benefits for Social Work services may be able to be reimbursed for Divorce Matters services. Check with your provider to see if you have coverage for Social Work services.
Subscribe for event updates & resources about planning for an organized divorce.
A Divorce organized by Divorce Matters will help you:
• Understand the Divorce process
• Locate and organize the paperwork needed to negotiate important aspects of your Divorce
• Complete your Financial Disclosure Forms 13, 13.1, required by your Divorce team
• Save money on professional fees
• Feel more in control of your life